Terms and conditions
The following General Terms and Conditions of Sale concern the offer and sale of products on the website www.gubini.com, owned and maintained by Gubini ApS, Spurveskjul 10, DK-2000 Frederiksberg, VAT no. 37576603. Requests for information should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gubini online store is open 24 hours a day. The website might temporarily be down for maintenance. You must be 18 years old, and have a valid credit card to shop on our website. If you are not yet 18 years old, you can have an adult make the order for you.
We accept: Visa, VisaDankort, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard and MasterCard Debit. No card fee will be charged. When we ship your order, your card will be charged.
Shipping and delivery
We ship to all countries within the European Union (EU). The shipping charge depends on shipping method, your delivery country and your purchase amount. Pleasy read more about shipping posibilities and charges under "Shipping information".
If your items are in stock your order is normally shipped from our warehouse within 1-5 business days form receiving your order.
Within Denmark we offer FREE SHIPPING to a GLS parcelshop if you shop for 500 DKK or more.
Sales to countries outside Denmark: Gubini is not responsibility for any customs duties, taxes or other charges that may be imposed on a product purchased and sent from Gubini. This duty or charge must be paid by the customer/receiver.
You may change your mind within 14 days of receiving your items. You have to notify us before the 14 days if you want to return your order. Please send us an email within the 14 days to email@example.com where you inform us about order number and which product you want to return. Please send a copy of the order confirmation/invoice together with the product when returning it.
After you have received the items you ordered, you may carefully examine the items with in the period of 14 days, but only in a manner as you would if you examined the products in any other offline reseller.
Where applicable we will give you a full refund of the purchase price, including the original shipping charges for the items that you return to us. The refund will be paid back to the credit card used to pay for the order. The refund will not be paid before we have received the items at our warehouse or we have received documentation proving the items have been shipped.
Please note that a full refund cannot be given if:
· You have actually used the products for its purpose. (E.g. use bed linen to sleep in etc.)
· The item has been damaged while they were in your custody (e.g. during transportation)
· You have handled the items in other ways than you normally would in an offline store for examining the nature of the type of item and its features.
The shipping expenses for returning an order are not covered by us, and must be paid by you, and must also be arranged by yourself.
The items are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please make sure you pack the return safely to prevent any damage to the products. Please keep receipts and tracking numbers as proof of sending the items back.
Our return address is
Please note that we do not accept shipment COD (Cash On Delivery).
DAMAGED OR DEFECT PRODUCTS
At Gubini we do our very best to ensure that all products are of top quality and in perfect condition. If there is something wrong with the product you have received or if your delivery is not identical to your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you send us an e-mail, please include as many details as possible including your order number as well as some pictures if there is something wrong with one of the products.
You are entitled to give notice of defects for a period of 24 months. If something is wrong with the product, your claim should be sent to us as soon as possible from the time that you notice the problem.
Your privacy is very important to us. We respect your privacy and we will never sell,
· All information provided by you is only used to ensure the best possible shopping experience. All information is strictly confidential and is treated in accordance with consumer and data protection legislation.
· If you place an order with us, we request certain personal information. You must provide contact information (such as name, e-mail and delivery address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and the three digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to complete your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. Your telephone number is required for shipping purposes – in case the courier needs to contact you regarding the delivery.
· We use third party web beacons (Google Analytics) from Google to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website.
Trademark and copyright
All product designs, product names and content included on this website are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You are not permitted to use any product designs, product names or trademarks presented on this site without prior written consent from Gubini ApS. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of Denmark and any dispute related to this website, its services or these terms and conditions shall be settled by the courts of Denmark.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our website if you do so.
Gubini ApS strives to provide accurate and updated content on this website. Unfortunately, there may occasionally be price changes, sold out goods and other unintentional errors on our site. We reserve the right not to be held liable for these errors or changes and neither Gubini ApS, nor any employee or representative of Gubini ApS can be held liable for damages arising from the use of this website or the products sold here.